Three chocolate cakes without cream
Easy cake without oven with triple chocolate and biscuit base
We explain how to make the three chocolate cake step by step, an easy cake recipe without cream and an oven, with a biscuit base and triple chocolate.
- 150 grams of dark chocolate
- 150 grams of milk chocolate
- 150 grams of white chocolate
- Six tablespoons of sugar
- 1500 milliliters of milk
- Five sachets of curd powder
- For the base:
- 300 grams of cookies
- 60 grams of butter
- One splash of milk
For the base:
Put the dough in a round removable mould so that it covers the entire base well, and press lightly with the base of a glass.
Dark chocolate layer:
For the first layer, put half a litre of milk in a saucepan over the heat. Add the chopped dark chocolate, two tablespoons of sugar, an envelope, and a third of curd (equivalent to 2 generous tablespoons) to the saucepan. Stir with the rods until the chocolate is completely melted.
Pour the chocolate into the mould over the biscuit base. Let cool for about 10 minutes at room temperature and reserve in the refrigerator for at least another 10 minutes until it sets enough to add the next layer.
Milk chocolate layer:
Repeat the process, but add only one and a half tablespoons of sugar instead of three.
When you have the melted milk chocolate, gently pour it over the dark chocolate layer. Do not move the mould suddenly so that the layers do not mix, let it cool down a bit and put it back in the refrigerator.
White chocolate layer:
Melt the white chocolate without adding sugar.
When it’s ready, pour it into the mould over the second layer, just like before, gently. Then, take care when moving the mould so that the different layers of chocolate do not mix.
Cool a bit and store the three chocolate cakes in the refrigerator overnight (about 12 hours) to firm up. After that time and when the cake is curdled, unmold it carefully.
Serve the three chocolate cakes without cream and decorate the top with a little grated chocolate.
Step by Step
- For the base: Crush the cookies and put them in a bowl. Add the melted butter and a splash of milk. Mixture. Cover the base of a round springform pan with the mixture and press. Put it in the fridge.
- Dark chocolate layer: Put half a litre of milk in a saucepan on the fire. Add the chopped dark chocolate, two tablespoons of sugar and two tablespoons of curd. Stir. Pour it melted over the biscuit base. Reserve in the refrigerator.
- Milk chocolate layer: Repeat the process, but add one and a half tablespoons of sugar instead of three. Pour it melted over the previous layer gently. Reserve in the refrigerator.
- White chocolate layer: Melt in the same way as the previous ones but without adding sugar. Pour it over the second layer gently.
- Store the three chocolate cakes in the refrigerator for 12 hours. When the cake is curdled, unmold it and decorate it with grated chocolate.
- Serve the three chocolate cakes without cream.
Tips and tricks
So that the layers of the three-chocolate cake stick together well and don’t come loose, grate the layer lightly with a fork before adding the next layer.
To prevent the layers from breaking up and mixing, gently pour the chocolate over the back of a spoon instead of pouring directly onto the layer.
Raspberry treats for Valentine’s Day.
Make your sweets at home and shape them into hearts to surprise your partner on Valentine’s Day. A whim that never fails perfectly for sweetening this February 14.Time of preparation:25 minutes. Rest time:6 hours.
- Seven sheets of neutral gelatin
- 140 grams of raspberry powdered gelatin
- 350 grams of sugar
- 200 milliliters of water
- sugar (for coating)
- sunflower oil (to grease the pan)
Put the neutral gelatin sheets in water and let them hydrate for about 5 minutes.
Add the water to a saucepan over heat without breaking the boil. Heat a little until the gelatin dissolves, and add the sugar. Dissolve all the sugar well. Add the raspberry jelly. Cook for about 3-4 minutes without stopping stirring.
Grease a bowl with a little sunflower oil, and spread the gelatin mixture in the pan.
Let stand for about 6 hours at room temperature.
Cut small portions of the gelatin with a heart-shaped mould. Unmold carefully not to break them and remove the remaining gelatin. Coat the treats in sugar.
Serve the heart-shaped treats for Valentine’s Day.
Step by step
- Put the gelatin sheets in water and hydrate for 5 minutes.
- Heat the water in a saucepan without letting it boil. Heat until dissolved, and add the sugar. It also dissolves sugar.
- Add the raspberry jelly. Cook for 3-4 minutes without stopping stirring.
- Grease a bowl with sunflower oil. Spread the mixture in the fountain.
- Cut small portions of the gelatin with a heart-shaped mould. Unmold and remove the remaining gelatin.
- Coat the treats in sugar.
- Serve the heart-shaped treats for Valentine’s Day.
Tips and tricks
In these cases, it is better to grease the moulds with sunflower oil; since being a softer oil, we prevent it from flavouring the recipe.