About one-third of the population experience stress, more than 300 million people suffer from anxiety worldwide, and the stats aregrowing yearly 1. Stress isn’t a disease but the outcome of environment, tiring day,or nutritional deficiency.Not allnutritional needs can bemet through regular daily meals. Calmaid lavender oil pills help you relax, calm, and feel energetic; let’s find out how!
How is Lavender Oil useful for Mental health?
Calmaid lavender oil pills are the source of pure lavender oil that relievesanxiety, stress, fatigue, depression, allergies, and insomnia 2. Lavender oil can be a natural remedy for you and your family.
Lavender is an evergreen herb native to Africa, Russia, and the Mediterranean. Lavender oil is derived from Lavandulaangustifolia, which belongs to the mint family. Its flowers a nd oil have a popular scent used for medicinal purposes.
The Ingredient Profile of Calm Lavender Pills
Calmaidlavender pills contain 100% natural cold macerated lavender oil.It is non-GMO certified,certified kosher. It is free from soy, sorbitol, and gluten. Moreover, it is void of sugar, salts, yeast, corn, wheat,and other dairy products.So, it issafe for all age groups, people
Benefits Associated with Lavender Oil:
Lavender oil lasts the following effects on the body.
Helps reduce anxiety and depression:
Studiess how that lavender oil can be useful for different anxiety disorder patients.It helps reduce anxiety and stress through its calming effects on the mind and body.Moreover, the lavender scent may reduce anxiety in dental patients 3.
Calmaid lavender oil has excellent effects on regulating the sleep-wake cycle and fighting against insomnia. A study carried out on 30 nursing home residents shows that lavender oil aromatherapy improved sleep onset, duration, and quality of sleep4.
Lavender oil pills have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, speeding up wounds’ healing process. Beta-caryophyllene is present in lavender oil, a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
It also relieves painful sensations in small cuts, bruises, burns, and other superficial wounds 5.
Promotes hair growth:
Lavender oil helps treat alopecia area ta, in which hair is lost from some body areas.A study shows lavender oil promotes hair growth by 44% after applying it for seven months 6.
Treats Skin Issues:
Calmaid lavender benefits the skin in multiple ways. It brings a natural glow to the skin, lessens acne, helps reduce eczema symptoms, reduces wrinkles, and moisturizes dry skin.Lavender oil kills bacteria on the skin,unclogs the pores, and lessens thein flammatory cascades.
- It improves systemic blood circulation.
- Helps treat respiratory issues.
- Improves the digestive process.
- Relieves toothache, sprains, and headaches.
- For centuries, ancient Greeksused lavender oiltotreat injuries, skin issues, and other wounds.
- World Unhappier, More Stressed Out Than Ever.Accessed September 28,2022. https://news.gallup.com/poll/394025/world-unhappier-stressed-ever.aspx
- KoulivandPH, KhaleghiGhadiriM, GorjiA. Lavenderand the NervousSystem.Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013. doi:10.1155/2013/681304
- KritsidimaM, Newton T, Asimakopoulou K. Theeffects of lavender scenton dental patient anxiety levels:a cluster randomised-controlled trial.Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2010;38(1):83-87. doi:10.1111/J.1600-0528.2009.00511.X
- FaydaliS, ÇetinkayaF.TheEffect of Aromatherapy on Sleep Quality ofElderly People Residing in a Nursing Home. HolistNursPract. 2018;32(1):8-16. doi:10.1097/HNP.0000000000000244
- Mori HM, KawanamiH,Kawahata H, Aoki M. Wound healing potential oflavender oil by acceleration of granulation and wound contraction through induction of TGF-β in arat model. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16(1). doi:10.1186/S12906-016-1128-7
- HayIC, Jamieson M, Ormerod AD. Randomizedtrial of aromatherapy: Successful treatment for Alopeciaareata.ArchDermatol. 1998;134(11):1349-1352. doi:10.1001/ARCHDERM.135.5.602-B